Chemical Hydration Plant
Our standard NaOH Lye Hydration plant is a proven plant and process design system and has been installed in plants for on-site hydration processes across Africa since 1986.
Our clients are found in the Raw Material Supply, Beverage, Brewing, Textile, Steel and Mining sectors who require bulk on site Caustic hydration as a cost-effective option.
Safety & Logistics
Our OEM equipment supply options are certified and comply with applicable legislation relating to Pressure vessel and Chemical plant construction codes internationally. The plant is also supplied with detailed Engineering drawings, Manuals and operating instructions and Operator induction training by our team on site is mandatory. To reduce transportation and commissioning costs our Hydration plants are supplied in Pre-manufactured modules for rapid site installation.
Available standard plant Single Batch Capacity
Our standard OEM Plant ranges are batch plants that will yield 5Kl – 10 Kl per batch with forced cooling systems available for extended yields.
Mechanical Scope of Supply options
While each client’s specific needs differ each plants design generally allows for the following:
- Batch Capability 4.5kl / Batch every 24 hours or 9.5kl / Batch
- Mixing Vessel Capacity 5kl and 10kl options
- Agitation Mechanical Agitator
- Fume Control Integral Blower Fan and Extraction
- Loading –Operator Platform Painted Mild Steel with 3,5 x 2mt Roof covering with 3 x 220v Night Lighting.
- Safety Caustic Shower and Eyewash Station
- Boil over Protection Safety Boil-over vent to Recovery
- Addition Chute Stainless Steel Auger - Chute
- Level Controllers Endress & Hauser Vibrating Level Probes
- Batch Water Filling Automatically Controlled
- Transfer Pumps KSB pumps (32-160 (01)) 5m³/h
- Filtration Stainless Steel Basket Strainer between Vessel and pump
- Control Panel IP 65 Rated Polycarbonate Enclosure or Stainless Steel
- Wiring Specification IEC 60935
- Main Supply 3 Phase – 400V
- Load Supply required 45 Amps
- Bund Options Civils or Modular Steel
We provide Turnkey solutions from concept to delivery and our technical teams oversee and manage site installations should our client prefer to use his own site resources and have in-house Liquid and Chemical Storage options are also available directly from our works.